Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Hospital visits and shopping!!!

Ok back to up at what feels like the middle of the night time!!!! Its just sooooo dark and this weathers been nuts with the winds, heavy rain, hail stones and thunderstorms!!! Seems like we are living under a constant flood watch too the waves have been crazy at the beach!!! I guess I shouldn't complain as we have been very lucky where we are living, but I have seen a lot of things that have been damaged and after going through being flooded as a child my heart goes out to all those who have been affected in any way.

We are back at the hospital today with hubby's eye check. Even though it hasnt gotten ant worse it hasn't improved either and the pressure is up again, im thinking maybe its had something to do with it being Christmas and having lights but im not completely sure how it all works, I'm just glad it hasnt gotten any worse atm.

This evening I have also had a little bit of time to do some stitching on my wolves, photos will be coming in next few days, and it was fantastic to acualy get some done I really enjoyed it even though the constant colour changing is starting to get on my nerves a bit, kinda reminds me of an old country companions I did.  

To end today I hope everyone stays safe in this awful weather, take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment