Well its Friday again, the weeks are coming around quickly again as we start this new year. I had a little bit of a lay in this morning as hubby got the boys up for college which made a nice change but that doesn't mean today is going to be a lazy one.
We decided today that we were going to take the pup for a nice long walk along the golf course path as he has so much energy at the moment it maybe helpful if we try to wear him out for a little bit. Even though it was dark and cast over, cold and so so gloomy he loved every minute of it!!! A happy bouncy little pup for the whole hour and a half walk it just was a real shame about the weather.
When we got home Jake was home which wasn't what we were expecting as its Friday and it wasn't even four o'clock yet but the reason for that became all to clear when Leon arrived home. I am not sure what is the best thing to think or say about the incident which I have heard a few different stories on is, but I am quite happy to say again that I do not understand why he is back with this girl as it did nothing but cause problems the last few months of the relationship before they ended It last time. And after her accusing me of saying things yesterday that I wasn't involved in or aware of I do think if i open my mouth no one is going to like hearing what I do have to say do for now I'm going to leave it.
At least I can escape into the world of big brother eviction tonight before I go to bed and try to forget the whole thing.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment