Boy am I tired today!!! this weekend is really catching up on me, thank goodness its not something we do all the time, but then again, if it was it would be a lot easier I guess as we would be used to it!!! But those days are long gone.
I had a letter from the college regarding Jake today seems like all his work inst being done the way it should be, ggeess at 18 I'm having more trouble with him that ever it seems, and I am wondering if the stress of resuming his past relation ship is to blame or whether its just the case of he always has his ds or vita attached to him. And I don't know if its better to try guide him or let him live his own life as he is an adult in his own right after all, Kids, hhmm, isn't it supposed to get easier?????
Well I am going to just make a cheese and onion pie sit down and relax if that's possible tonight as I don't know what else I can do oh and work on my wolves I am loving the way they are turning out but I have to be honest the constant colour changing is a bit of a drag.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment