Monday, 27 January 2014

Really don't understand some people.

After such a great day yesterday, today has left me feeling disapointed, I will never understand how or why people can be so nasty and hurtful towards those you are supposed to want to love and protect I am just so angry.

It started when I got a phone call from my Dad. He had been down to see my mothers mother, for those of you that know me well enough will know that my mother passed away 33 years ago this way from breast cancer but my father does sometimes still drop by to see my grandmother. My mothers sister has terminal cancer and was given a few years to live a few weeks ago she has it in her spine, neck, lower back and has shadows on the lungs and her hip. She has been for a brain scan but luckily that is all clear at the moment but she really hasn't been very well the last few weeks. Which is why I don't understand how her own mother can sit there and say that there is nothing wrong with her and she is just looking for sympathy. This is your only daughter I don't understand why you can say such a spiteful, nasty and hurtful thing.....shouldn't you be there to support her and help her through it all?? You have already lost one daughter to this awful deasease. I'm lost for words at the fact you show no motherly love towards your daughter.

When my mother died my grandparents stepped in and took us from our Dad as he had nursed my mother at home up until the day my mother died. I never understood what really went on back then after all I was only 6. I was close to my gran even when she put me down, told me what I should and should'nt be thinking and doing, even when I had my own children she would try to correct me and if I told one of them off in front of her she would cuddle them and make it look like everything I was doing was wrong. It wasn't until we fell out and I took a step back I could see for myself how controling she was and how often she had come between my husband and myself as she never really liked him. It was one of the best things I ever did and I cant see myself running back to her after all of this. 

I guess there are some people who just are I don't know what the best word that even describes it is, self centered maybe, there are too many of them around, I'm just glad I am not like her. Well at least I really hope Im not.

No comments:

Post a Comment