Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Time for some answers maybe

Well this morning I have been back to the doctors for the results on my blood tests. I had some sort of idea of what they were going to say but I wasnt quite ready for what they told me. So seems like my body does think that its older than it seems!!! And my ovaries are over producing eggs, so it means I have to go under a gynocologist because if my age, so more waiting to see what happens next!!! I'm getting quite good at that LOL at least I have some answers I guess, good job I really don't want any more children hey.

When I got back form the doctors my Dad was here and I went shopping with him down to morisons, I always like to go down there with my Dad and it gave me a bit of time to stop my brain from working over time!!! Then I spent some time on my ps3 just by myself for a bit and that was nice too.

This evening I managed to get a little more done on my wolves, boy I wish I could get my needles smoking like they used to I have gotten so slow!! But im getting there very slowly!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment