Today has been the best Sunday in ages!!!!!! And I have had an awesome weekend over all. I am so so glad that I thought of me for a change and not had my mammy's head on. I guess I do have to start thinking as a person in my own right and not so much as just a mother these days as my boys are almost all grown up.
I made a pork roast for dinner today and to actually have it at lunch time rather than late evening when the boys came home made a very nice change :-)) Then I decided to give rock smith a whirl, and I have to be honest I take off my hats to all those out there who can play guitar its so difficult and its going to take me for ever to learn, but I hope I decided to stick with it as I would love to one day be able to play at least one song!!!!
Well I sat down this afternoon to watch the Chelsea v Man utd game after meeting Leon's girlfriend, she seems like a polite girl and lets face it after my eldest Son's girlfriend anything is an improvement, but we will see what happens the more she is around. Leon was wishing he wasn't watching the game after such an awful performance and losing so badly!!! hehe me on the other hand I was sooooo pleased as you can well imagine!!!!
When the game was over we settled down and watched scary movie 5 omg it was soso funny!!! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!! and It wasn't over then either as hubby and I decided to cwtch up and watch grown ups too later tonight with a glass of JD and honey and some munchies I felt so relaxed and happy it was fantastic.
So here's to a wonderful weekend I have enjoyed every moment of it!!!!
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment