Sunday, 12 January 2014

Time for round 2!!!

First of all I would like to wish my wonderful husband a very happy birthday. Even though he went to bed very early last night around 12.30am and left me having to keep his very chatty friend company until almost 4am!! Never mind I did get a McDonald's out of it when he got a taxi down there around 3am lol even though I don't really eat it since I stopped working there at that time anything tastes good haha.

Today we are having another full day here. Hubby has the footie on the telly around 4pm so while he is watching that I am going to be baking bread rolls and making some burgers and spicy wedges and of course icing the cake :-) later on this evening we are having a games night where we all get to choose a game and we each spend time playing against each other, well that was the plan.

Well it all started out well, Hubby choose COD which I really have no ideas what I am doing but I did try to join in. Leon then choose WWE  which again I have no clue!!! but still played. Then Jake choose All star battle royal well its safe to say only Jake knows whats going on there!!! Then it was supposed to be my turn..hhmmm..well Jake went on his phone and his mood changed as he claimed he had a headache I still do believe it was more like something he had read as he isn't really allowed to do stuff with us but there you go, so I told him to go to bed. Leon joined in for a bit and then I gave up and just played singstar which I eventually roped hubby into but it goes to show if you don't pick first you usually don't get!!! 

But it was a fun evening up yo that point and then afterwards as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment