Friday, 17 January 2014

Let the weekend begin

This weekend is going to be a distraction free weekend, after everything that's gone on this week with Jake and college and everything else I just feel the need to have some fun. So I will start off by having a work out then getting this place clean and shiny all ready for the weekend. 

We decided this afternoon that we would take Jensen for a little stroll over to pets at home as we needed to get a mouse for Pycho any ways and he loves to go in there and meet the other dogs and I wanted to see how he would react to rabbits :-)) I was not expecting him mind not to be bothered by the bunnies but love the fish!!! 

Tonight I have decided to make meatballs for the very first time!! I was suprised they worked out very well and were quite tasty too!! and much cheaper to make than buying them ready done for you so there will be no stopping me now!!!!

Time to put my ps3 on for the evening after the big brother eviction of course and get my gaming and singing on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment