Saturday, 11 January 2014

Saturday nights!!!

Well today is the day before hubby's birthday so we are having a nice meal and a few glasses of nice wine, well that was the plan anyway and to be truthful it did start out that way but as normal nothing goes as planned at our house!!

We started the day off pretty normally watched the soccer am dance off which was brilliant!!! I loved it!!! Then I baked the birthday cake ready for tomorrow and had a catch up with my Dad and step Mum. We then drove over to lidls and got some bits and pieces in for tonight while Leon was at football and Jake was out. The boys where then both in by 7 o'clock and we had a lovely duck meal, as I'm not too overly fussed on duck it wasn't too bad. Then my hubby's friend who was down for the weekend decided to call over and spend a bit of time with us which while was a lot of fun I am most defiantly getting way too old for these up almost all night parties!!! At least it took my mind of things for a while  :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment