Well today is the sad day our christmas is packed away, I hate and love this day at the same time. Its sad sayiny goodbye but its also great getting my living room back :-)) I also decided to make a roast for dinner which is another good thing about sundays!!!
Tonight though is going to be movie night and was a night one to as the boys arent back at college untill tuesday. We started off with hubbys pick which was 12 rounds 2 I wasnt sure as it is a wwe film but to be honest it wasnt that bad. But my choice I much prefered I choose Beautiful creatures and I really did enjoy it, I had read if you liked twilight you would like it even though it was nothing like twilight I would quite easily watch it again!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday :-))
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment