I have had the way I live my life decided for me the last 18 years when I chose to become a mum. But when do you decide the time is right to start letting your children choose to do what is right for them and stand back and either watch it work out or crumble and be there for support?? Its been a challenging year and its a difficult decison to sit back when you can see what's happening is'nt for the best, but sometimes that's just what you have to do. When it seems like you are less and less important to someone does that mean its time to start living your life for yourself a little more? or is that you being selfish?? I guess only time will tell.
On another note, am I wrong to think its a midlife crisis for a male friend who is in his late 30's to be chasing after a 19 year old girl?? I seriously don't understand it, maybe its as I have an 18 year old and I still think at that age they are children and don't see how they can be on the same wave lengh. But I seriosly just don,t get it, especially when from what I can understand it seems that this girl will only spend time with my friend if she takes other girls the same age as her with her when ever they do see each other, its like he is one of the Dads driving the girls around, this is just what I think but I just don't understand it at all.
And looking back on everything today's has taught me I think my homornes are slightly outta wack today so I think I better leave it at that.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment